|Posted by [email protected] on April 19, 2015 at 9:25 AM|
1. ACS Study Guide Pre-Sale
- We are selling the ACS study guides out of the room.
- Prices are: $25 for general chemistry and $30 for organic chemistry
- Make a log of everything that you sell, name of customer, date, name of who sold it, and payment method.
- We are not selling guides at cost to friends!
2. ACS Study Guide Table Sale
- a. DNA Hallway April 23, 24, 27, 28, and 29th
- i. We NEED Volunteers
3. Scavenger Hunt
- Wednesday April 22nd 3:30 pm
- Meet outside of Wolfe by the “Art”
4. Today was Election Day!
- The following positions were nominated and voted on.
- Speeches were given from each person
- Nominations and Winners:
- President – Zane Wilhelm, Patrick Schermerrhorn (Interim President)
- Vice President – Kimberly Kohler, Michelle Klingberg
- Treasurer – Alec Prokay, Nate Underwood (Interim)
- Secretary – Kimberly Kohler, Ryan Bogrow, Nate Underwood
5. Demo Show El Hollingworth
- There was a miscommunication and the demo show was not on Thursday it was on Friday!
- Edith and some students volunteered on Friday at 2 pm
6. UTEC/AIChE/ACS – Walk on Water
- April 27th 12 – 2 pm On Engineering Campus between Palmer Hall and Nitschke Hall
- There will be 250 lbs. on a non-Newtonian fluid you can run on!
- There will be liquid nitrogen ice cream and FREE CHIPOTLE!!!!!!
- Some students have come and need help with Chemistry.
- If you are interested in volunteering and tutoring please contact the people below with:
- Name, contact info, and times you are available
- Edward Batt
- Kimberly Kohler
Zane Wilhelm ([email protected])
Alec Prokay ([email protected])
Kimberly Kohler ([email protected])
Edward Batt ([email protected])
Robert Chung ([email protected])
Paige Pierce ([email protected])
Jonathan Tomko ([email protected])
Edith Kippenhan ([email protected])
Categories: Meeting Minutes