|Posted by [email protected] on March 30, 2015 at 2:40 PM|
Here are the things we covered at the last meeting in case you missed it:
- Big Event Saturday, March 21
- Sign up ASAP at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-jCsm4cEAk46bbyNzayPGQnHKHSMSJVqmBtXlah94UY/viewform. Use University of Toledo Student American Chemical Society for the name of the organization. Contact Alec Prokay ([email protected]) for more details
- Those signed up for the event: registration in the Student Recreation Center from 9:30-10:30 am. Volunteering until 4 pm at the latest.
- ACS Study Guide Pre-Sale
- Being sold out of the room starting March 23. All information of transaction to be logged: what course, customer name, date, member that sold it, and payment method.
- No special discounts for friends
- Research presentation program
- Anyone participating in research can display their posters in BO, contact Paige Pierce ([email protected])
- More posters from chemistry professors would be great too
- Imagination Station Volunteering, April 4 10:30 am at 1 Discovery Way (in Downtown Toledo by Summit St)
- Need 15-20 UT student volunteers to help children with a 20 ft. egg drop
- Contact Matthew Bommarito ([email protected])
- Fukushima Disaster talk, Tuesday April 7 6:30 pm in DC 1019
- Brief informational discussion about possible chemistry-related internships at First Energy afterwards
- Invite friends to join, the more the better
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry have scholarships available, Deadline MARCH 27
- Tentative Demo Show Thursday April 23 at 2:00 pm
- Contact Jonathan Tomko([email protected])
- Tuesday April 14 7-10 pm at Maumee Indoor Theater (1601 Conant St. Maumee OH 43537)
- Free screening of "Earth: the Operators Manual"
As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us!
Categories: Meeting Minutes